Saturday, September 16, 2017

New Poem: Ballad of Bilquis


This post is slightly NSFW, even though I wrote it while at work *coughs awkwardly*






Ballad of Bilquis

In a nicotine stained bar room
On the corner next to the shop
With one-room flats rented up top
He waits, overstuffed, in the gloom;

That ragged wolf with eyes that shine,
That through urban prairies will creep
In search of some innocent sheep
To lure his way, to mark her fine

White wool with his sharp yellow teeth
And watch the light dim from her eye
And hear her desperate dying cry,
That wolf is now waiting for me.

And I meet his gaze with blushes
And I bare him my supple chest
He can imagine well the rest;
A Syrinx among the rushes.

And I give him a cherry smile
For the rank words slathered on me
And I will pout and I will tease
For every voracious and vile

Touch from his groping, greedy hands.
On the stairs we hurry up
I promise he may drink my cup
And rape and pillage all my lands

I promise to suck and to kiss
If he would please lie on this bed
And wrap my arms around his head.
He arches back in total bliss

Unaware of my eager blade
Till it buries beneath his skin.
Joyfully the blood may begin
To run, and his sick glimmer fade

But not before he sees his doom,
The face of all those he defiled
Bright with vengeance, flush and wild
The once consumed that now consumes.


This poem is property of Lissa Fulton and may not be used without written permission from the author

1 comment:

  1. WHY ARE YOU SO GOOOD AT WRITING THESE I'M SHOOK
    SO VISCERAL AND GOTHIC SEXY
    GODDAMN

    ReplyDelete

It's Been A While

Hi friends, it's been a while. Somehow, by the grace of God I managed to get through this semester in one piece, and with a dec...